We've received your COVID screening questionnaire.
Are you a new patient?
At your earliest convenience, please complete your intake forms online!
All patients... on the day of the appointment
- Make sure you brush your teeth before you leave home or work, since our brushing station is closed for now
- Only the patient can come in for appointments unless (a) they are under 12, (b) need assistance, or (c) the appointment is for treatment planning.
- When you arrive to the parking lot, you will need to complete your Patient Screening form for everyone entering. Same-day screening is essential. Once you park, just click the orange button at the top of our website. We will text/call you when you can come in.
- Everyone entering the office will need to wear a mask / face covering + keep it on until we've asked for it to be removed
- Everyone's temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer when entering, and hand sanitizer will be provided
- Still smile under that mask! We can see you. :o)
If you’re not familiar with where we’re located, you can view a map and get directions.
If you haven’t met The EOO Team yet, get to know a bit more about who you’ll meet at your appointment!