We've received your medical health questionnaire.
On the day of the appointment
- Make sure you brush your teeth before you leave home or work, since our brushing station is closed for now
- Only the patient can come in for appointments unless (a) they are under 12, (b) need assistance, or (c) the appointment is for treatment planning.
- When you arrive to the parking lot, everyone entering will need to complete a Patient Screening Form. Same-day screening is essential. Once you park, just click the orange button at the top of our website to open the screening questionnaire. When you are done, you'll get a text/call when we're ready for you to enter.
- Everyone entering the office will need to wear a mask / face covering + keep it on until we've asked for it to be removed
- Everyone's temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer when entering, and hand sanitizer will be provided
- Still smile under that mask! We can see you. :o)
If you’re not familiar with where we’re located, you can view a map and get directions.
If you haven’t met The EOO Team yet, get to know a bit more about who you’ll meet at your appointment!